$1.5 Million awarded in financial aid
We are strongly committed to ensuring that a student’s ability to access a first-rate education should never be limited by their family’s ability to pay full tuition.
Check out our FREE guide for Preparing for the Costs of Private School
Deciding to enroll at Northside is a significant financial commitment for any family, and it’s representative of a desire to invest wisely in a child’s future.
We are fortunate to be able to offer a generous financial aid program to the families that join our community, and we strive to do our absolute best to put a Northside education within reach of the entire socioeconomic spectrum of New York City. We do this because we firmly believe that to prepare young people to meet the demands of an unpredictable tomorrow, we must challenge them to consider perspectives other than their own today.
2021-2022 School Year Tuition & Fees
Preschool 2s & 3s 2021-2022 School Year Tuition and Information
Tuition includes organic snacks, diapers & related bathroom necessities, sun lotion, classroom materials, all related community interactions and early drop-off. Additional fees are required to participate in Extending Learning programs that take place after school.
|2s Two Half Days||Tuesday & Thursday 8:30am-12:00pm||$14,950.00|
|2s Two Full Days||Tuesday & Thursday 8:30am-3:00pm||$17,940.00|
|2s Five Half Days||Monday-Friday 8:30am-12:00pm||$23,920.00|
|2s Five Full Days||Monday-Friday 8:30am-3:00pm||$29,900.00|
|3s Three Full Days||Monday, Wednesday & Friday 8:30am-3:00pm||$23,920.00|
|3s Five Half Days||Monday-Friday 8:30am-12:00pm||$23,920.00|
|3s Five Full Days||Monday-Friday 8:30am-3:00pm||$29,900.00|
|Pre-K Five Full Days||Monday-Friday 8:30am-3:00pm||$37,750.00|
|(Pre-K applicants eligible for Financial Aid)|
Lower & Middle School 2021-2022 School Year Tuition and Information
Tuition includes snack, books, supplies, day field trips, and lunch. Additional fees are required to participate in Extended Learning programs that take place after school.
|K – Grade 4||Monday-Friday 8:30am-3:00pm||$39,500.00|
|Grade 5-8||Monday-Friday 8:15am-3:30pm||$39,500.00|
Tuition Refund Plan
Because the financial commitment of enrollment is for an entire year, Northside offers a Tuition Refund Plan. For a charge of 2.7 percent of the total tuition, parents may insure themselves against liability for unused tuition. View more information about our Tuition Refund Plan.
- WHAT GRADE LEVELS ARE ELIGIBLE FOR FINANCIAL AID?
- HOW IS A FAMILY’S FINANCIAL CONTRIBUTION DETERMINED?
- WILL APPLYING FOR FINANCIAL AID AFFECT MY CHILD’S CHANCES FOR ADMISSION?
- WHAT IF I’M SEPARATED, DIVORCED, OR NEVER MARRIED?
- WHAT IF WE DON'T NEED AID THIS YEAR, BUT THINK WE MIGHT IN THE FUTURE?
- WILL MY CHILD'S FINANCIAL AID AWARD CHANGE FROM YEAR TO YEAR?
How to Apply for Financial Aid
The process of applying for financial aid at Northside runs parallel to our admission process, but they are, by design, two separate applications with varying deadlines that should be noted.
For New Families
Indicate your interest in exploring the aid process by checking the Financial Aid box on our application. Families that select this option will automatically be sent a link to our partners at School & Student Services from the National Association of Independent Schools. Parents seeking to learn more about the SSS process prior to completing the Northside application can visit the School & Student Services site.
For Returning Families
- Complete and submit the online Parents’ Financial Statement form and any and all documents specified on the SSS application.
- Please pay special attention to the financial aid deadlines listed above, as Northside will always give priority to the families that have completed their paperwork on time. While it is not impossible to receive an aid package post-deadline, Northside will be limited in what it can offer families after these dates have passed.